What's new

Current Production Seaforth by Spearhead

a company called spearhead has resurrected the seaforth brand shaving soaps. has anyone tried these new offerings and if so, what did you think of them?

Seaforth Sea Spice Lime is a favorite of mine, great lather and performance. The scent is absolutely fantastic and the matching Splash Aftershave is hydrating without being sticky.

I believe they are located in Dayton, Ohio and they offer their products at a few stores, Maggard's is one of them.

I have the Lime, and it is extraordinary. I also have the Spice, but I much prefer the Lime.

Some threads that might be of interest:

Spice is one of my fav scents
great soap I do find the post feel after shaving is not up to my favorites though but that is purely a YMMV kinda thing but worth trying for sure

Agree with all that has been said. Sea Spice Lime is a very well done scent and something that will be in my den for a long time. The Admiral always gives me compliments on the Aftershave as well.

Black Watch is one of the best all around scents I've smelled from any of the artisans, no joke! Fleur de France and Spice are also very nice as is Sea Spice Lime even if it isn't my type of scent.

Top Bottom