What's new

Creed on Gilt.com

Even if I had just won the powerball I wouldn't spend that much on cologne. I'm sure someone has copied the scent for under $20. My wife bough me a bottle of YSL for Father's Day and it's so expensive I'm afraid to use it.

To each, his own I'd say. Some of us have multiple multi-hundred $ razors, some are happy with a $5 weishi.

While a bit rich for my blood, I've worn the Santal and the scent/longevity are near impossible to beat. These are definitely a level above the YSL (and similar) range of scents (l'homme & la Nuit in my cabinet)... And any comparison to subsequent sub $20 copies is humorous at best.

Well, if it would get me a Victoria's Secret model it would be worth it but alas, even if that worked my wife would kill me.

There are better places and cheaper places to buy Creed from. You will need to buy from Europe, buying Creed at US retail price is just nuts.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I was PIFed a generous sample of Creed Royal Mayfair awhile back. It may be expensive but the stuff is awesome. Smells great and sticks with you all day.

Also, you can always buy a decant of your favorite flavor. That's why I have been doing and the juice is real, you just don't get the full presentation.

Just saw this thread and it may be too late, but if you input 'FBgilt30' you get an additional 30% off. I got a bottle of Aventus a bit cheaper than possible on fragrancenet.com (using their 35% off coupon). FYI, that code works on everything on the site/app through August.

Top Bottom