What's new

"Cool" or "Cold" Fragrances

I'm a fan of aftershaves like Aqua Velva, Cool Wave, and Denim Black that evoke a feeling of coldness with their scents. I was wondering if there are any colognes that have a similar effect? (Something with a strong oakmoss base would obviously fit in with these, if that helps.)

I would consider YSL Rive Gauche (the one in the "can") to be a very cool fragrance - and certainly my favorite of they type. However, I've found that what matches the aftershaves that you speak of really well is Davidoff Cool Water.

Any of the Fine aftershaves. They're all great but my favorite is probably American Blend or Velviter or Italil Citrus, or; heck THEY'RE ALL GOOD!!!

Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge is definitely the first one that popped in my head... lavender, peppermint, oakmoss.

Others - Rive Gauche, Guerlain Homme, and Cartier Roadster. The last two both have a solid dose of mint.

geranium pour monsieur
dior homme sport (original)
chanel allure homme edition blanche

menthol free though.

Honestly, im unaware of many colognes that have mint and menthol.
you can add menthol on your own.
what about some of the AdP colognes?
or Aventus?
Claus Porto makes a nice oak moss cologne also, Altho not especially 'cool'

To me, most of the unisex and sport scents have this vibe.

If I start to think about it, maybe Acca Kappa's Muschio Bianco will take the lead.

If you just want something fresh, hmm... maybe some colognes. For example, Confianca's Veleiro could be one that springs to mind.

Depends what you have in mind - eucalyptus, mint, menthol, marine scents, citrus?

Top Bottom