What's new

FSOT Complete DG Santal Auster set, Merkur 34c intro lot, odds and ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to sell or trade a couple lots. If you'd like to trade for part of a lot and do cash for the rest thats also fine.

Lot 1: $90 shipped: The complete set of Declaration Grooming/ Chatillon Lux's Santal Auster. Includes one tub of soap lathered once, an aftershave and a toner both used 1-2 times. Included in this lot is a bottle of Chatillon Lux Bon Vivant Toner.
IMG_4969.JPG
IMG_4971.JPG

Lot 2: $75 shipped: Great starter set. Includes a Merkur 34c that I'll polish and sterilize in Barbicide before shipping, 5 or more Israeli Personna safety blades for the razor, as well as soap samples from terrific artisans and even some Pinaud Clubman samples to get you started on the right foot. The lot includes Barrister and Mann Latha Sandalwood and Currant, Leviathan, Hallows and Le Grand Chypre. Stirling Gentleman, Executive Man and Barbershop. WK King of Oud, Project Leather. Declaration Grooming Trismegistus. Creams are Cella, Crown Shaving, Bigelow, Speick, Cyril & Salter Wild Rose. The creams are a little drier than when I bought them but the West Coast Shaving site says they’re still good. Aftershave samples include Stirling Agar, Sandalwood, Gatlinburg, and Ben Franklin. Pinaud Clubman Vanilla and Special Reserve. Balms are Pre de Provence, Speick, Trumper Extract of Limes, Proraso Aloe and E and Crown Lotion.
IMG_4974.jpg

Lot 3: $30 shipped: Stubble Buster Resolute puck and aftershave as well as a WK King of Our toner. I *think* resolute is a dupe of Fahrenheit. Double check me on that though.
IMG_4970.JPG
IMG_4968.JPG

IMG_4972.jpg

Items I'm interested in for trade:
DG Darkfall in the Icarus base, DG Bandwagon, DG After the Rain, DG/CL Unconditional Surrender, DG/CL La Foret de Liguest, Wholly Kaw Pasha's Pride, WK Merchant of Tobacco Toner.

Thanks for looking everyone and have a great weekend!
Badlander

Wow. Where were you when I needed you, lol.
How can that Santal Auster still be here after nearly 2 days? Great product and near “unobtanium” status. Love mine. GLWS.
On a different note, if you start breaking up lots and get yourself a “SB Resolute” buyer, I’d be interested in a price on the WK Oud Toner.

Thanks @facetime I appreciate you saying that. I was stoked to get the set out together and heartbroken when my face couldn’t handle it. The LOTH actually asked me if my face could toughen up. She absolutely loved the scent on the Santal Auster. If I decide to break-up the lots I’ll be sure to let you know about the WK KOO toner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom