What's new

Competition #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Staff member
It's time for another competition, chaps!

I'm going to call this one "Pimp my Gold Dollar!"

The rules are simple. Part 1, You just need to get hold of a stock Gold Dollar razor, any model, and "pimp" it with bling. Make it look "fly" ect. etc. :wink2: Do what you can to that thing to make people actually want it.

Part 2, you have to hone the razor yourself and then shave with it. We don't want you building shelf princes here, your razor needs to function as well as look cool.

No old projects are to be entered. You guys that have done them before are welcome to enter, but you have to make a new one. Consider the others practice for this masterpiece.

I'll keep the competition open a little longer this time, six weeks from now, to allow for the postage time if guys have to order their razor from overseas.

And the winner will then be chosen by the GD Pimpdaddy himself, the master of the GD shenanigan, Seraphim! As always, bragging rights and a sense of satisfaction shall be your prize.

Warning! Using power tools on a straight razor blade can be very dangerous! DO NOT attempt to grind or reshape your blade for this competition unless you have experience and ALL the appropriate safety equipment in place. I don't want anyone hurting themselves over a $10 razor and no prize.

Legion

Staff member
should we post a before and after on it??

Can if you want to. We kind of know what the stock ones look like. Probably not necessary.

As far as a date goes, I trust you guys. We're all on the honour system here.

How do you subscribe? I want to see what comes of this contest! I would join in but Gold Dollars are rare. And those suckers cost like 10 bucks!!! Thats Oprah money jack!!!!

How do you subscribe? I want to see what comes of this contest! I would join in but Gold Dollars are rare. And those suckers cost like 10 bucks!!! Thats Oprah money jack!!!!

top of the page / "thread tools" / subscribe to this thread.

you'll get a popup on how you want to be notified. I have them sent to my email daily...they all arrive individually at 12:01 AM (just after midnight) every day/morning. I also have my settings such that if I respond in any thread, I'm automatically subscribed to that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom