What's new

Colt-Pistols and Paprikash

I hear you, man. Not sure what is up with Arkansas but Sig came here, Fiocchi came here, CZ is coming here, Daisy has been here, Umarex RWS has been here, then there are boutique manufacturers. Wilson Combat, Nighthawk Customs, and Gun Crafters The first 3 are in Little Rock, Daisy and the boutiques are in NW Arkansas and RWS is in Fort Smith. Texas has (at the very least) Staccato aka STI (Georgetown, TX), Infinity Firearms (Gordon, TX), and TriArc Systems (Mansfield, TX).

Maybe I need to rethink Arkistone:001_tt2:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
🤔 We know Colts are good. We know CZs are good.

But if you haven't tried chicken paprikash, you should! 😍 We loved it. Wife thought it curry-like, as it was served over rice. But really good and we'll make it again!

AA

Colt- riding a dead pony for over 40 years. Dead designs, no innovation, over-priced pimpery. Colt factory is the play place of Pan, god of the vine & party, and is utterly dissolute.

CZ- Highly innovative, excellent QC, solid performance. Mars enjoys paprikash and pilsner while fanning their forges.

I don't see a down side...

1AE09F5A-C5C7-46B8-AC20-EC9C28BE102A.jpeg
C1CC6776-9C81-4619-A3A2-66915EACA5AF.jpeg

I‘m thinking Mars drinking wine, riding across the horizon on a Czech pony and eating paprikash is a wonderful thing. Cannot wait to see what the results of this merger will be.

Attachments

• F7A95EFD-7A75-4F48-A989-9593D9BC2D18.jpeg
    F7A95EFD-7A75-4F48-A989-9593D9BC2D18.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 1
It's wonderful CZ can come to the rescue; it's sad an American icon can't keep it together.

They've got to get out of Hartford, CT - in my opinion. That factory looked like a dump last I saw, and that was some time ago.

AA
I don’t understand why the firearms makers stay in the northeast. Oklahoma, Texas or Arkansas would welcome them with open arms and the gun laws are way more friendly.

Many have seen the light..
Beretta is here in Tennessee
Ruger’s in North Carolina and Arizona
Glock..just down the road in Georgia
Kel Tec and SCCY in Florida
.....and I’m sure there are quite a few others I haven’t named here.
I would suggest it may just be a matter of time.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member

Mossberg, Magpul, and Bond Arms are a few of the big names in Texas. And if you want high end Alamo Precision is just outside of Fort Worth.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Yes, Beretta moved to TN, however, as I was told, the military stuff stays in Accokeek until the contract runs out. I visited this plant some years ago, they using our chemistry for phosphating of guns/parts.

Top Bottom