What's new

Coffee

I am in the process of itemizing my stash of green coffee beans and cannot believe just how much I have accumulated. Much like my shaving xAD's, the coffee roasting thing has me.

That being said, I am offering up 4# of Bolivian Cumbre AAA Organic Fair Trade Beans and 5# of El Salvador Blue Bell Estate green beans for free (shipping included) to 1 of my B & B brethren that enjoys roasting. I need to make some room in the stash due to the impending arrival of some more beans.

If you have an interest, pm me and @ 12 noon EDT this Friday (3-23) I will select a name at random from those that pm'd me. I'll notify the winner and they can send me shipping info and I will get the beans off via USPS.

-Scott

I gotta ask - Did it occur to you to solve the overstock problem by drinking more coffee? (What a perfect excuse!)

Great suggestion JP,

Between the brewed coffee, cappuccino, and the shot of espresso here and there, my consumption already is well into the comfort zone. I just find that I have zero discipline where matters of xAD's are concerned. I have the 'jones' for green beans and I'm approaching 100#s on hand and I know that the odds of stopping are non existent. There are so many great varieties left to try........

As of last count, 9 names in the hat so far.......

-Scott

A hundred pounds of coffee beans on hand? :ohmy: You could open your own corner cappuccino cubbyhole.

Using random.org, pm # 8 was the winner. A total of 12 individuals was the final total of interested people. I wish you all could have been picked, but stay tuned........This could happen again.

Congrats to Straight Arrow!!!

PM me your address and I will get your beans off to you.

-Scott

Wow!!!:biggrin: I never win anything. This is fantastic.!!! I can't wait to roast some beans and relax with a cup of joe compliments of Scott. Thanks Scott!! You are one generous guy. I am pleased to be the beneficiary of your CBAD! Once again, proof positive that B&B is one helluva great group!:thumbup1:

Top Bottom