What's new

Cleaning out. DE Razors for sale.

$IMG_20161009_133444.jpg

Trying to clean out some items that I have found at flea markets and antique shops that I don't use and never got around to fixing up. These items haven't really been cleaned up except for a scrubbing bubbles wash and some have some issues that I'll list below as best that I can. All are functional though. None have cracks or stripped threads or heavy operational damage. Most most have some plate issues that show up in the pictures. I ask that $2 be added to each razor to help with shipping unless you are combining. I'll provide the box and cover the rest. If I am off on prices, please let me know.
If you click the following link, you can see pictures. Once you open a picture, you can hover over it and the listing letter you see in the pictures will appear.

https://goo.gl/photos/mYLA9scgUi6SFgfJ7

A - Gillette L4 1966 Black Handle Super Speed. Doors are 100% functional and smooth. Plating looks great with some spots that might buff out. Under doors is the same as well as under the bottom plate. There is some odd spotted plate loss above the black with a couple of paint dings on the black. Twist knob is great. $10

B - Gillette B4 1956 Flare Tip Super Speed. Doors are 100% functional and smooth. Plating has loss and spots. Needs MAAS polish but will never be perfect. $7

C - Gillette K1 1965 Flare Tip Super Speed. Doors are 100% functional and smooth. Plating has spots but looks OK for a user. $9

D - Parker 97R. 100% condition. Not new but with box. $17

E - Gillette X2 1952 40s Style Super Speed. Doors work but is a bit gritty twisting it open. One door needs help closing the final mm. Plating poor. $2

F - Gillette C3 1957 Flare Tip Super Speed. Doors work great but one door needs help just closing the final mm. Plating on this one is dang near 100% perfect all around with some use marks. $12

G - Gillette Z3 1954 Flare Tip Super Speed. Doors are 100% functional and smooth. Plating on this one is 98% all around with some use marks. $12

H - Gillette USA NDC gold plated 3 piece tech. I bought this because I liked the handle. Plate loss heavy on head and some on handle. The top plate looks almost like copper alloy but it does fit all 4 corner posts and center bar so I know it's the right head. $3

I - Gillette L4 1966 Slim Adjustable. Doors are 100% functional and line up perfect. There is some plate loss on adjuster knob and area between that and the head. Other than that plating is very nice all around. Plating 97%. Adjustment clicks crisp and loud. $36

J - Gillette E4 1959 Fat Boy. Doors are 99% functional with the final turn pulling the doors down but just a hair sticky on one door. It moves freely though and is operational. Plating is great with a few small spots on doors. Adjustment clicks crisp and loud. Someone who knew exactly how to tweak it slightly could make this 100%. $43

K - Gillette K2 1965 Lady. Doors are 100% and line up great. Some plate loss under bottom plate. Blue is very light. $24

L - Maggard DE89 style head. Plated. Seems kind of cheap but probably shaves OK. I never used it and bought it for the MR5 handle. $2

M - Valet AutoStrop with case. Looks to be silver plated. Comes with an unopened box of original blades and original silver plated case. The thing just looks cool. I have 3 more, need the space on the shelf. :) $18

N - Gillette M2 England. Plastic handle. TTO is at the top and doors are operational but has plate loss. $3

I've got no idea why I can't edit the original post. US shipping only please. Paypal only, please list the letter(s) you are buying in the Paypal notes. Thank you.

Last edited:
E - Gillette X2 1952 40s Style Super Speed sold.
L - Maggard DE89 style head sold.
M - Valet AutoStrop with case sold.

Top Bottom