What's new

Christmas PIF 2012: Have You Been Naughty or Nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Boys and Girls! :santa:

​
proxy.php

It is almost that time of year when I will will begin reviewing my list, checking it twice, and before it is over I am going to find out who has been naughty or nice. I know several of you have been subjected to my rant before, but when I am talking of being nice I mean those who have been practicing goodwill toward all mankind, all year round, and in particular within the four walls of Badger and Blade. In the event it is still unclear I am going to quote last year's PIF for the specifics:

The rules of this PIF are simple. Over the last year you need to have been good, and I mean really good in here <points at heart> and in the future you will strive to find ways to be even more so. That can take many forms, but I am talking about being kinder, more caring, more accepting, and more generous with those that are close to you and those that are not. If you can honor your end of the deal consider yourself qualified.

As for my end of the PIF, I wish I could offer a package to each and every one of you but as I wear a beard even when it is not Movember I do not have a lot of shave gear here at the North Pole. However, Mrs. Kringle and I will be pulling together several items for one special boy or girl. The last time she brought it up with me I distinctly recall her mentioning the words "limited edition brush" and I do not think she was talking about her makeup kit. I know there will be a few of you that want more details, but who really wants to wake up on Christmas morning and know exactly what is waiting for you under the tree? (Your "surprise" may have fooled your parents that one year, but I know you peeked!)

If you qualify for this PIF please post your username, followed by the phrase "has been nice", in this thread. On December 15th at 9:00 p.m. NPT (North Pole Time) Mrs. K. will randomly select a name that is both in this thread AND on my nice list. If you posted in this thread but are on my naughty list, you are automatically disqualified and can probably expect a visit from The Grinch.

Peace on Earth and goodwill to you all,

Kris Kringle

P.S. You can see PIFs from prior years here and here.

Update

Ho, Ho, Ho B&Bers.

Mrs. Kringle and the elves have been busy lately gathering items for this year's PIF. As she suggested last year, Mrs. K. has asked that I give you a peek at what will be included in this year's PIF. All items will arrive new, unless the elves start playing around....

Something new and something old: A puck of new Williams for those of you that think newer is better, and a puck of vintageWilliams for those that know that is not always the case.
proxy.php

Some shave sticks in the event you have places to travel like me.
proxy.php

Two tins of Strop Shoppe soap. Mrs. K heard the Black Tie is particularly nice.
proxy.php

A tube of Pre de Provence shave cream and some aftershave balm from RazoRock, both sized perfectly for travel.
proxy.php

And finally a favorite from my youth when I used to shave: Mitchell's Wool Fat. Mrs. Kringle managed to find both a puck and its accompanying ceramic dish.
proxy.php

The PIF ends on December 15th, so if you have interest please get your name in by then.
santa.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A28 has been nice
I must say i strongly believe in the golden rule and follow it, I feel the need for people to kind to one another and help when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom