What's new

Chewing Beans?

I love me some chocolate covered coffee beans. They be so damn expensive, I hint to other people to buy them for me as a gift. :D
So, I have a low tolerance level or a susceptibility to stimulants, I can't have too much, yet I do need one heart starter in the morning or by 4pm I've got the DT's and get severe headaches bordering on migraine.

I bought a bag of beans, no chocolate, I just enjoy chewing the beans. :D but, how many is too many?

Only a number of beans, please, no weights, I want to know the average number of beans in your cup of coffee? Please.

Rough estimate: 273 beans of medium roast in my morning cup.

I didn't count them all; I used weight and rounded. If you don't want to see weight, stop reading here!

10 beans = 1.1g
20 beans = 2.2 - 2.3g (I added more to make sure my 10 bean weight was close enough to normal)
That's about .11 grams per bean (gpb)

30g (pour over dose) / .11gpb / = ~273 beans

I didn't count them all; I used weight and rounded. If you don't want to see weight, stop reading here!

10 beans = 1.1g
20 beans = 2.2 - 2.3g (I added more to make sure my 10 bean weight was close enough to normal)

1701445441234.jpeg

10 beans = 1.1g

I don't want weight, but weight is good for your calculations, as I'm going to count out a number of beans, not a weight. I'm not like the local "dealers" with scales in me pocket that weigh grams of product let alone Oz's :D

just under 300 beans is not on my menu, good old Nescafe says 43 beans in every cup, uhuh uhuh I'm a coffee conny sewer, 2 teaspoon a good old nescafe instant and I'm happy, none of this fancy pants stuff.

View attachment 1762165

Two "beans" is too many. One is just right.
arrrrrgh ... but if numpty noo's drink vodka and red bull...... errr still no :D and no red bull either:D

Top Bottom