What's new

Cheap GFT Rose Tube on ebay ?

i was looking for geo F Trumper stuff after reciving a tube of the coconut oil shaving cream from another member (awesome stuff), so looking around, i found a guy on ebay selling tubes of GFT Rose shaving cream for 99p out of the UK, +6 pounds shipping,

so i thought, might be a bit too cheap, or might be that he makes up the differance with the shipping, but then again, shipping from the UK to Spain for an individual item might be 6 pounds afterall,

but still, 99p for a tube of thumpers rose shaving cream sounds a bit suspicious, for 8-9 euros, i took the risk and bought it, when it arives, i´ll compare it to the coconut cream to see if its the real deal or not,

That price probably isn't a bad deal for you since youre in Spain and on the Euro, but with the exchange rates these days that price isn't that great for us in the states. The dollar doesn't buy much when converted to GBP.

what worries me is that for someone in the UK, that tube is basicly at 1/4 of the price even after shipping,

I've noticed those too, but it makes it £5 in total and the rrp is £7.50.

There seems to be a lot of Trumpers Rose on ebay in general recently, probably a shipment got knocked off or something!

If it's the same seller i got a tube of GFT Almond from (same price and shipping rate, so i "assume" it is...), then it's the real deal - in my experience - but the tubes come without the cardboard box and look pretty banged up, so i assume they come from stock previously written off as "damaged" although the contents of the tubes themselves are fine.

Top Bottom