What's new

FS CG-Rex-Blutt- Masamune-Occams Razors

My nephew is not interested in my razor collection of about 100. At age 77 it is time to starting selling with first preference on BST. Free tracked shipping within three business days, CONUS. PayPal only. All razors come with the original box. a couple of random tucks of razor blades will be included.

1 - Charcoal Goods gen 3 everyday plate #02513, hardly used, bright with very little patina $190.

2- Rex Ambassador (SN 1105-2nd qtr 2018), bought used and I only used once. No problems $135.

3- Blutt BR-1 stainless steel, 1.20MM gap, brand new-never used. $190.

4 - Tatara Masamune OC (No. 260), rare hand polished(except cap and plate underside), excellent condition $150.

5 - Occam's razor (1st gen). Complete set. Near mint $75.

Feel free to ask questions. Note: I am having a great deal of difficuly posting photos.

Attachments

• CG Rex Blutt Masamune Occams Razors.jpg
    CG Rex Blutt Masamune Occams Razors.jpg
    686.3 KB · Views: 223
Tatara does not offer poiished razors and hand polished ones are hard to come by (mine was done in New Hampshire and another gentleman in Montreal did a fine polishing job).

As a gesture to B&B members who have been generous with their knowledge I will make a final reduction to $130, before I pull the listing and put it on eBay.

Free shipping in CONUS.

Top Bottom