What's new

FS BL Brass Blackbirds/ BL Sabre / Occam Enoch

Status
Not open for further replies.
$50 USD Occam Enoch AC SE (used a couple of times)
$110 USD Blackland Blackbird Brass SB machined finish (used a couple of times, patina to it)
$150 USD Blackland Blackbird Brass SB polished finish (don't remember ever using it, slight patina, polish isn't perfect mirror finish hard to capture in photos)
$200 USD Sabre machined finish GEM w/L1 and L2 plates (used many times, will come with a number of unused GEM blades)
PP-G&S in accordance with the rules

Reason for selling: attempting to clean out unused hardware, Blackbirds are too aggressive (prefer mild razors [Tatara Masamune, Henson medium, CB Overlander, CBB-B plate etc]), Sabre just don't use it, Enoch don't use it and prefer the OREN
Shipping included for Canada/USA, but ships from Ottawa, Canada, via Canada Post/USPS so will not be next-day delivery. I haven't shipped to USA before so patience required...
If the prices are nuts let me know. No idea what resale should be.
Can provide more/specific photos on request. Vaseline on threads ignore goopy stuff.

tempImageKxpgC7.png
tempImageETur2M.png
tempImagel3ny0r.png
tempImageurXWtp.png
tempImagePKu4wL.png
tempImageZQs5Bu.png
tempImagePPqB7v.png
tempImageTqcHW7.png
tempImageQCdjbA.png
tempImagei1vpKl.png

Shipping included for CONUS. Does that then exclude shipping to the rest of the world at additional costs too?

Shipping included for CONUS. Does that then exclude shipping to the rest of the world at additional costs too?
Depends how expensive the shipping is worldwide, from my location across Canada/USA it's about 22$ CAD, not sure how much to ROW.

Another user brought to my attention that the Enoch has two QC issues, a rattle when assembled without a blade and the safety bar is "wiggly". No longer for sale.

So update, I don't know if I can edit the original post...

Blackland Brass Blackbird polished : sold
Occam Enoch : off the market.

Another user brought to my attention that the Enoch has two QC issues, a rattle when assembled without a blade and the safety bar is "wiggly". No longer for sale.

So update, I don't know if I can edit the original post...

Blackland Brass Blackbird polished : sold
Occam Enoch : off the market.
Have you found that to be the case with this Enoch? And if so, is it even a problem when a blade is loaded?
I ask because Bullgoose was selling some of their Asylum AC razors as “seconds” at a discounted price with that same issue, and from what I can tell it was not a problem at all when a blade was loaded. So it didn’t have any negative impact on the performance of the razor, just a slight looseness when there was no blade in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom