What's new

Case ID help

Can anyone ID this case?

proxy.php

proxy.php

I know it isn't from the 40's SS that came in it and I have an idea but I want to confirm what it is first. Nothing special but I just don't know for sure.

There I resized the image. Well neither Badger & Blade or ShaveMyFace.com have given me an answer. I really thought one would know what it is.

So I am bumping the topic to see if one forum can beat the other to identifying this case!

The race is on! Pride in the forum is at stake!

Nothing prevents us from checking out the other forum you're referring to but that wouldn't be honest now would it? :wink:

Ashe said:
Nothing prevents us from checking out the other forum you're referring to but that wouldn't be honest now would it? :wink:

They were offered a thought but nowere close to an ID. This was the closest comment to an ID yet:

Cigar Dan from shavemyface.com said:
Sorry to disappoint, but I really don't know. My first thought was an English made 1930's vintage TTO, but then that got blown out of the water when I noticed the "Made in USA". It may still be a TTO from that era, but I don't have any real confidence in that speculation (read that to mean that I'm blowing smoke).

Feel free to browse the other forum. There is more discussion on the ID but nothing solid yet.

Top Bottom