What's new

Canada Only - Floid Blue, old Proraso AS, RR 888 soap, old Proraso PreShave, misc

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is Canada Only due to shipping price of a 10lb box and alcohol content. Not looking to break up at this point.

Will trade for an ATT Slant.

Asking $160 USD, PayPal, shipped inside Canada.

• 2 x Floid Blue - Brand New, never used. My family doesn't care for the scent so I am selling my extra stock and keeping my partial bottle with the original logo.
  • Proraso AS - Old Formula, about 90% remains. Some say it's better then the new or had more menthol. Feel free to investigate the old formula by searching out forum content.
  • Atomizer for above 400ml bottles.
  • RR SMdF - Purchased when first released. Brand new and a bit firmer then the other jar I had but never lathered. I may have touched my finger to the top a couple times to test firmness, but never lathered or used.
  • 2 x RR 888 Eucalyptus - 1 is band new, the other was lathered 3 times but is within 1g of the new jar. I believe this was made or based on the old Acca Kappa shave croap, but you can investigate that. Contains Lanolin & Shea Butter with a fresh scent.
  • 2 x Proraso PreShave with Aloe & Green Tea - Old formula, never used.

Some throw in freebies, not factored into price:

• Floid Sandolor - only about 25% left, but your chance to try one of the most sought after preshaves ever. I just don't use them any more.
  • RR Amici - Brand new. A lovely scent and my favorite AS, but I don't see myself using the soap.

proxy.php

Thanks for looking and don't forget, if you send a PM, please make sure to post "PM Sent" just in case I don't see the pop-up notification, email notification and "Ding" my phone makes when I receive a new message...or you can always WUPHF me.:wink2:

Bruce, your prices seem very high but I suspect that is because you paid the gouging North American prices for the Floid Blue. The Floid Blue can be had from a very reputable Romanian online dealer for $22.89 a bottle. The Proraso 400ml can also be bought from them for $13.38 and there shipping is diddly squat. That would bring you to the following not factoring your freebies of course:

Floid - $22.89 *2 = $45.78
Proraso 400 - $13.28
Atomizer - $10
RR SMDF - $20
RR 888 - $10 *2 = $20
Proraso Pre Post - $10 *2 = $20
=$129.06

Just thought I would let you know in the event you do want that extra pocket cash.

Not sure how much he'd pocket, considering the cost to ship inside Canada is still absurd. This package alone is easily $40 to ship. (I've mailed a single vintage gillette and it cost me $12, no tracking or insurance.) So, I'd wager Bruce might actually break even if he's lucky.

Not sure how much he'd pocket, considering the cost to ship inside Canada is still absurd. This package alone is easily $40 to ship. (I've mailed a single vintage gillette and it cost me $12, no tracking or insurance.) So, I'd wager Bruce might actually break even if he's lucky.

Yeah... the shipping costs here are crazy.

Good luck with the sale [MENTION=36370]brucered[/MENTION]

imcndn

Thanks.

I'll probably have to break up the lot, but my prices are based on what I paid for most of this stuff when it was available. The Proraso and 888 are no longer made and they aren't marked up and I'm definitely not making money at my lot price.

Oh well, it can always sit in my closet for a while longer.

Proraso Splash, 1 Floid and Amici all spoken for.

Closing thread and will relist remaining items in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom