What's new

Can you name this person?

A funny thing happened to him on the way to see Dolly. He met up with Betty, sang about suckers in a 3 ring circus and made music of the night.

And if those aren't enough clues, well I can't help you, some mothers do have em.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Michael Crawford.

AKA Frank Spencer in Some mother do have em.

maxresdefault.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I thought of Sir Ed first, but for some reason didn't post it. Show's you should always go with your gut! But since I'm not sure how to post pics it's a good thing I guessed Byrd! This is fun.

Hope this helps for posting photos. Yell out if you need for help.
Hey if you won, you could always hand your turn over to another player if you are still having problems with posting photo.

Save the picture you want onto your computer. Change the file name, if needed as others can read it when veiwing, giving the game away.

In the reply area select "Upload a file"
picture 1.png

Find your picture and select it.
picture 2.png

It will appear at the bottom for you to select the size you want in your post. I use full image.

picture 3.png

Then post as normal. Hope this helps.
If you want go to the Post Testing Area and test it out there.

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hope this helps for posting photos. Yell out if you need for help.
Hey if you won, you could always hand your turn over to another player if you are still having problems with posting photo.

Save the picture you want onto your computer. Change the file name, if needed as others can read it when veiwing, giving the game away.

In the reply area select "Upload a file"
View attachment 795864
Find your picture and select it.
View attachment 795866
It will appear at the bottom for you to select the size you want in your post. I use full image.

View attachment 795867
Then post as normal. Hope this helps.
If you want go to the Post Testing Area and test it out there.
Thanks!

Top Bottom