What's new

Can ya help a brotha out?

Ouch,

It appears that you need ~10K posts in less than 10 days... My friend, I don't think that is going to happen... unless you can create a lot of "hot button" threads (perhaps you could get it going with something like "The next American President should be a Lesbian witch who bans smoking in any/all public spaces, mandates strict gun control and promotes the use of cartridges for shaving - influenced, no doubt, by the razor cartridge lobby!").

It looks like you aren't going to make it to 100K by then end of the month, man... I think that you should prepare to lose those bets.

Michael,

Economics is worthess and has absolutely no effect on anything!!!!!! And I'm going to vote for that lesbian who wants to ban everything, including online forums!!!!!!!

Ouch, Do

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
NMMB said:
Ouch,

It appears that you need ~10K posts in less than 10 days... My friend, I don't think that is going to happen... unless you can create a lot of "hot button" threads (perhaps you could get it going with something like "The next American President should be a Lesbian witch who bans smoking in any/all public spaces, mandates strict gun control and promotes the use of cartridges for shaving - influenced, no doubt, by the razor cartridge lobby!")..

Wouldn't be easier to just invite yasuo back? (And, just for the record, he was never asked to leave.)

NMMB said:
It looks like you aren't going to make it to 100K by then end of the month, man... I think that you should prepare to lose those bets.

I know, I know. I already bought my wife a new apron. Looks as if she'll be slaving over a hot oven for quite some time.:rolleyes:

ouch said:
Wouldn't be easier to just invite yasuo back? (And, just for the record, he was never asked to leave.)...

Yeah - He was better at creating the hot-button topics than I am...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
NMMB said:
Yeah - He was better at creating the hot-button topics than I am...

Are you kidding? He was better at creating the hot-button topics than MTSSB! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom