What's new

C.O. Bigelow aka Proraso in Hawaii

For all of you Hawaii residents...just picked up a 5.2 oz tube of C.O. Bigelow (Proraso) shave cream at Bath and Body Works, Ala Moana for $10.00.

Bath and Body Works is currently having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on this stuff.

Just to note, I'm not sure if this applies to Hawaii. Call your store ahead of time to see if they have it in stock and are participating in the sale. There is also a $5 in-store coupon that you should be able to use if you just ask them about it. If you order online there are two coupon codes that you can currently use.

S126291 will get you $5 off of your order. This expires 7/31.
LOVEBBW will get you a flat 20% off of your order. This expires 8/05.

The $5 is usable in-store but the 20% is online only. You cannot combine coupons but they do stack with the B2G1F. I placed an order yesterday for three tubes, $23.80 with tax and shipping. I could have saved $6.99 by going into the store, but the closest store that stocks C.O. Bigelow is a 30 minute drive.

This is a great deal. I have not yet tried C.O. Bigelow but have read nothing but excellent things about it and am now eagerly anticipating my order. Plus, green is my favourite colour and the tube and box are totally eye candy for me.

Last edited:
great info! thanks!! I've wanted to try Proraso cream (I'm extremely new to this game) and I'd heard that this was the same stuff.

Is it actually made by the same company, or is Proraso a generic name (like Kleenex?)

-Josh

It is the exact same formula Proraso sells in its own packaging placed in the C.O. Bigelow tubes.

Thank you, sir!

Just be aware of the ingredients on your C.O. Bigelow boxes to distinguish between old and new formula Proraso if that's important to you.

I see you're in Florida so I'll share my example for you... Here in Gainesville the large tubes still show parabens on the box, therefore they're the old formula. The travel tubes are all now paraben free - hence they're the new formula...

I received my order yesterday from the B&BW website. My 5oz tubes are the old formula. I don't know if they're shipping out any tubes of the new formula, but they are definitely still shipping the old formula.

I see you're in Florida so I'll share my example for you... Here in Gainesville the large tubes still show parabens on the box, therefore they're the old formula. The travel tubes are all now paraben free - hence they're the new formula...

I love a good heads-up! Thanks!

I received my order yesterday from the B&BW website. My 5oz tubes are the old formula. I don't know if they're shipping out any tubes of the new formula, but they are definitely still shipping the old formula.

I was at a B&BW earlier this week and bought two tubes. Unfortunately there was no buy 2 get 1 free deal. And after comparing the ingredients with the old formula, the tubes I bought were most definitely the new formula.

checked the Tallahassee B&BW! they had the 5oz in old formula for $10, and the 1.7oz in new formula for $5.
the sale is actually buy 2 get 1 or buy 3 get 2! I bought...nothing. because payday is still a ways away.

Top Bottom