What's new

Buying razors on ebay?

CD-ROM - if you are looking for a Merkur I would suggest looking at B&B's buy/sell mall or go directly to one of the retailers talked about on this site. I would only use Ebay for vintage Gillette razors and such.

I've made a "multi-purchase" from THIS guy. Great service and I'd highly recommend him.

No affiliation of course, just recommending his because of great service. He has 13 Merkur razors and kits for sale at this moment.

Yes, Alfred is a stand-up guy & a member here. I believe he mentioned awhile back he was working on his own web site to get out of the ebay thing(?) maybe.

Another vote to go with the ones above. Classic Shaving ( Alfred ) is a good place to deal with. Excellent service/products.

Regards

I recently tried to buy a Merkur HD and every retailer I tried is out of stock and back ordering.
The second-most praised razor in this forum is the Fatboy. And the price of those on EBay is soaring. Are both those facts due to the influence of this board? Do you guys wield that much power?

Top Bottom