What's new

Brut Attraction Totale 😍

I just picked up a bottle of this for 3 Imperial Credits at a local discount store - it's always worth checking these places for old school EU splashes and creams that aren't typically found in mainstream UK shops.

Well, I have to say this stuff is awesome. I didn't know what it was at the time, but I have absolutely smelled this before in Southern Spain, wandering around the back streets and alleyways of Seville and Malaga. Slapping on sample was a real Proustian moment!

It starts of quite aquatic and citrusy, but quickly dries down to a fruity, incense accord - think "poor man's Amouage Jubilation" or D&G "The One" but more fun for being a bit rough around the edges. It seems like there's a decent amount of glycerin in this too, so it feels more moisturising than the standard green Brut.

20230820_163202.jpg

Any other fans of this one?

How about layering with Jovan Sex Appeal for the ultimate old school seduction combo?

No other users of this one? I am surprised. Once again it seems I am on the fringes of this hobby, enjoying the things that others pass by.

Incidentally, next week I will be lathering exclusively with one of these! Who's joining in with me???!

plastic-free-toilet-brush-and-holder-set.jpg

(Not really. I do have limits.)

Edit: And by the by...

Slapping on ^a sample was a real Proustian moment!

It starts off quite aquatic and citrusy

To think I used to make a living as a writer. For shame! :nono:

Last edited:
I'd picked up a bottle a few weeks back to supplement my "Original" stock and make up to Brut for having four kinds of "Denim" (five now).

Yep. It's good stuff. I got mine from the ubiquitous river-themed website for about a fiver.

Used it this morning (though I never find the time for a full write-up during the week). Ten goes so far and still one I look forward to using, so it's not just a novelty appeal.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Has it arrived yet?

I saw the matching deodorant for sale in TK Maxx the other day, but resisted the temptation - I only aluminium free stuff.
It's saying it should be here by Friday. But I'm not holding my breath. I used to be an impatient man, till I started ordering stuff off of Ali.

I just picked up a bottle of this for 3 Imperial Credits at a local discount store - it's always worth checking these places for old school EU splashes and creams that aren't typically found in mainstream UK shops.

Imperial credits?! Well I never! Don't tell me stormtroopers are patrolling the streets in your city. :c1:
Alliance_Starbird-.png

Top Bottom