What's new

FS Brushes & razors (Shavemac, Simpson, Elite etc), plus add-ons

Passing along some items that aren't seeing use in my rotation. I hope that I've priced these fairly, but feel free to PM me with any questions/issues. I know that my photos aren't the best, if there's any others that you'd like me to send you just let me know and I'd be happy to snap them.
Prices include US shipping via Paypal goods & services. Please see add-on items below, these can be added to purchases of the 'main' items.

First up, brushes:
1) Simpson Duke 3 best - 23x46mm knot, no shedding, no issues. $65 shipped
2) Shavemac 2-band silvertip - 24x50mm fan in faux ivory 173 shape handle ('Shavemac handmade' engraving on the bottom, realized I didn't get a picture of that). Barely used, $75 shipped.
3) Elite Razor manchurian - 24mm fan-shaped knot (feels bigger). Really nice looking blue/silver handle with ER emblem on the bottom. Barely used, $60 shipped.
4) Nathan Clark Envy white - 24x50mm (feels bigger), Nathan Clark-turned handle w/ Envy emblem on the bottom. I love this knot, it has great backbone I'm just keeping another one I have with a different handle. $50 shipped, comes with travel tube.
5) Rooney 3/1 - 22x44mm silvertip in faux horn. The sticker came off this one unfortunately. $42 shipped.
6) VieLong 'JL Petree' horse/badger mixed knot - this was a limited edition brush that Bullgoose Shaving did with a few different knot types. Rover-styled handle, 22or23x48mm knot I believe. VieLong text on the front is starting to rub off a little bit, JL Petree on the back is fine. $25 shipped.

IMG_3288.JPG
IMG_3289.JPG
IMG_3290.JPG
IMG_3291.JPG
IMG_3292.JPG

Next up, razors:
1) Feather AC non-folding - black handle, uses artist club-style blades. I do not have the box for this but it is in excellent condition. I'll include a couple of Feather pro blades if this is your first go at an AC-blade razor and don't have any. $45 shipped.
2) Ikon X3 slant - special edition matte handle has a nice heft to it, 108g total weight. Lightly used, $40 shipped.
3) Gillette slim adjustable - M3 date code (1967 3rd quarter). I'd call it good condition, its got the usual small flea bites but opens & closes nicely and clicks through the adjustments smoothly. $27 shipped.

IMG_3294.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

Second post with add-on items:
1) Maggard slant razor - as seen in photo above, Maggard gray slant head on generic matte black handle. 92g total weight, good intro to slant razors if you want to try one out for cheap. $14 add-on price.
2) GEM micromatic open comb, gold - as seen in photo above, this is user grade with some of the usual plating plating loss. $8 add-on price.
3) Zenith boar brushes (2 available) - your choice of handle, the Omega 49-style handle is heavier. Not fully broken in yet. $10 each add-on price.
4) Semogue 2000 boar brush - lightly used, I would not consider it fully broken in yet. The sticker came off on this one unfortunately. $10 add-on price.
5) Stubble Buster impertinent set - this is Chiseled Face's 'second line', designed to mimic some well-known cologne scents (this one is in the vein of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme). I would call the splash 85% and the soap 90% (see photos, soap weighs 144g in tub without the top). $12 add-on price.
6) Wholly Kaw Washington's Blend aftershave - 95+%, only used twice. $10 add-on price.
7) Stirling Autumn Glory aftershave with 1/2 soap sample (sample puck cut in half, this has not been used) - splash used once, $11 add-on price.
8) Sapone di Paolo arancione soap - 90+%, 185g weight in tub without the top. $8 add-on item.
9) Tabula Rasa Abraka Barber soap - 95+%, 131g weight in tub without the top. $12 add-on item.
10) Shannon's amaretto soap - call it 90%, 132g weight in tub without the top. $8 add-on item.
11) Wholly Kaw fougere bouquet vegan soap - call it 80-90%, 145g weight in tub without the top. $8 add-on item.

Thanks again for looking, feel free to ping me with any questions!
-Jesse

IMG_3293.JPG
IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG
IMG_3303.JPG
IMG_3304.JPG

Last edited:
Great stuff and great deals! I'm really tempted by the Feather AC non folding. I've always wanted to try it. GLWS.
Temptation is good ;-) Kidding of course, but ping me if you're interested in things and maybe we can work something out.

The following items have been sold:
Simpson Duke 3
Elite Razor Manchurian
Rooney 3/1

A couple others in process but not finalized yet... thanks everyone for the interest so far.

Update for the night, the following items have been sold:

Simpson Duke 3
Elite Razor Manchurian
Rooney 3/1
VieLong JL Petree
Ikon slant
Maggard slant
Zenith boar on the left (shorter handle)

Inquiries in on a couple others, will update in the morning with any additional items that are off the board by then.
Thanks again all, have a good week.

Few items left from this, I'm a little flexible on price so if you're interested it doesn't hurt to ask... still available is:

- Nathan Clark Envy white brush
- Gillette slim adjustable - M3 date code (1967 3rd quarter)

- GEM micromatic open comb, gold
- Semogue 2000 boar brush
- Stubble Buster impertinent set
- Wholly Kaw Washington's Blend aftershave
- Stirling Autumn Glory aftershave with 1/2 soap sample
- Wholly Kaw fougere bouquet vegan soap

Top Bottom