What's new

Brush stand

Brush stands are prolific. Google Shaving Brush Stands, and you will get a host of many options. Any particular type of stand that you are looking for?

I have a plastic stand that came with my l’occitane brush. I was hoping to find something in wood (1st pref) or a simple metal one preferably light shade of gold or two tone.

I’m using the universal stand from Amazon that can be used for both Brush & safety blade. I also have the Muhle stand that came with the Muhle Rocca package, but I didn’t like hanging my blade upside-down so I got myself another chrome one from Amazon.

Attachments

• D8527994-43C2-4D8E-A22B-4DE18E6F7A11.jpeg
    D8527994-43C2-4D8E-A22B-4DE18E6F7A11.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 6
I have a project starting in a couple weeks. This will give me scrap lumber to make my own brush holders. I'm thinking something wall mounted due to space. Same for my razors. Maybe diy is an option for you?

This one is my favorite at the sink. It is SS and the fork opens or closes to accommodate different diameters of brushes.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
As my collection brushes grew over the years so I decided to improvise and these guitar wall hangers work excellent and also a spice rack worked as my collection was expanding. I seem to be attracted to different handles and natural hair brushes of lately. I buy mine when on sale so there are a lot of brushes, but all reasonably priced or affordable for most folks.
Yes all the brushes get used and some a little more because I enjoy them. I have a Yaqi black marble cashmere knot brush that gets used daily for washing my whole face as a pre-shave and has well over 1200 uses and still going strong.
The small rack (R} photo) is very practical for holding a brush and razor and leaves a small foot print on a countertop.
Brush dispaly of holding my brushes Aug 2022..jpg
Yaqi #1 24mm tuxedo knot Cavern lake handle 2.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:
I have a project starting in a couple weeks. This will give me scrap lumber to make my own brush holders. I'm thinking something wall mounted due to space. Same for my razors. Maybe diy is an option for you?
DIY is not an option as I’m not knowledgeable at all.

For my collection, which are all in rotation, I use an old rubber stamp holder I bought NIB from eBay. I added rubber tubing on the tines so the metal wouldn't scratch the brushes. It holds 14 brushes. It's worked great for years.

I use one, as well. It works great & is a nice vintage period piece also.

I feel like on Etsy you can have direct contact with the maker. I don’t always get that feeling on eBay but, it depends what you’re looking at
eBay is a generic sellers platform allowing anyone to sell anything. Etsy is more of an artisan focused platform so they try to prevent sellers from selling goods that they don't make themselves. There was a time when Etsy was a B-corp, but they gave that up.

Exactly! This a much more articulate answer.

eBay is a generic sellers platform allowing anyone to sell anything. Etsy is more of an artisan focused platform so they try to prevent sellers from selling goods that they don't make themselves. There was a time when Etsy was a B-corp, but they gave that up.

Top Bottom