What's new

Brush handle #3

Brush handle #3. I was hoping the knot would have been here yesterday. Handle is 60 mm and will be set with a 24 mm XH fan in Finest in the 40's for loft. Pics of both sides. I'll probably do #4 today if I can decide on doing another 20 mm or 26 mm but I'm leaning to the 26 mm.

Attachments

• $#3 009.jpg
    $#3 009.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 204
  • $#3 005.jpg
    $#3 005.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
This is what i am searching of...This handle is really nice designed and is easy to grip or handle..Colors are vibrant and looking really nice on it..Perfect texture or design on this handle makes it so beautiful..

Very nice work. I have made multiple brushes using the TGN 2 band finest knot and love them, but Ive never used the fan, always the bulb. How do you like the fan knot?

Joe, I haven't really used them enough to form a solid opinion but I will say I really like them.They have a different feel to them. Do I prefer them to a bulb? I'll have to wait until the novelty wears off before I make up my mind. I did like them good enough to order another 20 mm fan (finest) to set to a lower loft than the one I have. The handle is waiting.

Attachments

• $20 mm fan II 003.jpg
    $20 mm fan II 003.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 119
  • $20 mm fan II 002.jpg
    $20 mm fan II 002.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Top Bottom