What's new

Brush Closeout - Rubberset 400s, Mühle STF v2, RazoRock, WD Ubersoft, Zenith, Semogue

I recently bought a second Paladin brush, so I think it’s time to clear out brushes that I’m not really using that much. I’ve selected 6 brushes (2 badgers, 2 boars, a travel brush, and a synth) to hold on to and the rest are going up for sale in this post. I’m also selling two Rubberset 400 brushes that I bought to restore. They’ve been sitting around for a while too, and I don’t think I’ll get to them at any time soon so they’re up for sale as well.

Here are the brushes that I’d like to sell (from left to right):

Semogue 620 ($10 including CONUS shipping)
Mühle 33 K 252 Silvertip Fibre v. 2.0 - 23 mm faux handle ($63 including CONUS shipping)
Whipped Dog 24 mm synthetic Ubersoft[?] ($18 including CONUS shipping)
Razorock Plissoft – Bruce Handle ($9 including CONUS shipping)
Razorock BC Silvertip Plissoft ($15 including CONUS shipping)
Zenith Aluminum Boar Brush B-07 EUROAL ($17 including CONUS shipping)
Rubberset 400 - #3 ($80 including CONUS shipping or $150 for both Rubbersets)
Rubberset 400 - #4 ($80 including CONUS shipping or $150 for both Rubbersets)

IMG_5827.jpg

More details follow:

IMG_5830.jpg

Received this in a trade. It’s a nice brush but I’m holding on to an 830 as one of my two boar brushes. Nice backbone to the brush. I’ve only used it 5-10 times, but don’t have the whole history on this one.

Mühle 33 K 252 Silvertip Fibre v. 2.0 - 23 mm faux handle ($63 including CONUS shipping)

IMG_5832.jpg

A great synth. This is the one brush that I considered holding on to. To me, it’s a lot closer in the splay and use to a natural fiber than most of the other synthetic brushes that I’ve tried (including those in the Synth passaround that is currently make its way around the shave-o-sphere).

Whipped Dog 24 mm Synthetic Ubersoft[?] ($18 including CONUS shipping)

IMG_5833.jpg

I’ve added a question mark to the name because I’ve never been really sure of the names of the knots that Larry was selling at the time. I believe it’s an Ubersoft but I know that it’s the one that caused such a big splash in the summer of 2015. I bought this in July of 2015 – so if you’re looking for a backup to your WD synth, consider this one.

Razorock Plissoft – Bruce Handle ($9 including CONUS shipping)

IMG_5834.jpg

I don’t think that this brush needs much of an introduction. I bought it in January to check it out. It’s currently out of stock at Italian Barber. Used about 5-7 times.

Razorock BC Silvertip Plissoft ($15 including CONUS shipping)

IMG_5835.jpg

This is the upgraded RR synth and it feels identical to the synth that I’m keeping. Used 10-12 times.

IMG_5836.jpg

Nice boar brush that doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Handle is a heavier aluminum handle that feels more substantial than the plastic Omega handles of similar design. I’ve used this about 10-12 times. I will point out that the Zenith logo has begun to fall off despite the limited use. Comes in original box.

IMG_5837.jpg

The knot appears to be in pretty good shape if you want to keep it. I’ve not done anything with the brush since buying it.

IMG_5838.jpg

Same story as with the #3 (although I bought them separately). This has also been sitting in a drawer waiting for some attention.

I will be happy to ship any of these brushes internationally, with the buyer paying the difference between the actual cost of shipping and my price for shipping CONUS.

I’m also happy to provide more pictures or answer questions about any of the brushes.

Thanks for looking!

Remaining:

Whipped Dog 24 mm synthetic Ubersoft[?] ($18 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD PENDING FUNDS]
Razorock Plissoft – Bruce Handle ($9 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD PENDING FUNDS]
Razorock BC Silvertip Plissoft ($15 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD PENDING FUNDS]

Remaining:

Semogue 620 ($10 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD PENDING FUNDS]
Whipped Dog 24 mm synthetic Ubersoft[?] ($18 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD]
Razorock Plissoft – Bruce Handle ($9 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD]
Razorock BC Silvertip Plissoft ($15 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD]

Mühle 33 K 252 Silvertip Fibre -

Have this exact brush otherwise I'd be all over this. Great brush, white, black I'd buy it in a heartbeat, don't let this pass you by!!

Remaining:

Semogue 620 ($10 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD]
Mühle 33 K 252 Silvertip Fibre v. 2.0 - 23 mm faux handle ($58 including CONUS shipping)
Whipped Dog 24 mm synthetic Ubersoft[?] ($18 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD]
Razorock Plissoft – Bruce Handle ($9 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD]
Razorock BC Silvertip Plissoft ($15 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD]
Zenith Aluminum Boar Brush B-07 EUROAL ($17 including CONUS shipping) [SOLD PENDING FUNDS]

I've reduced the Muhle to $58. That price and the prices on the Rubbersets are pretty firm now. If I don't get buyers by the end of the week, I will probably try my luck at that well-known auction site.

The brushes arrived yesterday. This morning the weather was rainy and a little cooler. That triggered a warm scuttle shave with the RR BC brush. The shave was great and I discovered the RR brush is a bowl lathering beast. Very comfortable in the hand and plenty of backbone, even with warm bristles.
Nice prices, Great communication and Fast shipping!

Thanks Bob

Remaining:

Mühle 33 K 252 Silvertip Fibre v. 2.0 - 23 mm faux handle ($55 including CONUS shipping)
Rubberset 400 - #4 ($75 including CONUS shipping)

This is my final reduction so that I can avoid the hassle of relisting. Thanks!

Top Bottom