What's new

Bigfoot Found!(umm...maybe)

PALO ALTO, California (Reuters)--"One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis."

Pffft. Toldja that gut pile came out of something much smaller.
...unless it's ...POSSUM MAN!!! :eek:

And the shocking outcome of this sordid story reveals itself. You just can't trust nobody no more. Next thing you know they'll be telling us an alien craft did not land near Roswell.

I'm thinking these two rocket scientists are about to find out the legal definition of fraud. According to the first paragraph they sold the thing. I also wonder what Officer Whittons chief will have to say about fraudulent use of medical leave. This whole story is just too much.

Yep. The Crap-o-Meter blew the dial on this one. As I said from the start, the most significant zoological find in at least 500 years and no pictures? I would have had that body sold to the Smithsonian or some deep pocketed eccentric collector for MANY millions of dollars. Showing off photos as fast as I could to keep the eBay bidding up.:biggrin: Too bad. One nice benefit of this sideshow is that Monster Quest is not likely to be canceled any time soon. This is good since it is a favourite show of mine. You really need to watch tonight's episode. It is titled; Bigfoot in New York. This one should be a dilly. Besides, I can keep toting a camcorder into the countryside always on and ready. Just in case I'm the first person to actually get the big fella on film.

Regards, Todd

I thought it was funny how 2 goobers actually pulled off this hoax and got scientists involved.

I'm absolutely astounded that we're in the 21st century, and people still manage to pull off bigfoot hoaxes. Its depressing, really. I just hope that if future civilizations ever dig up our cities, they don't ever find out there were actually people who believed in this crap.

I hope it is real. I believe that bigfoot is real. and I can tell my girlfriend "HUUUUUHHH!!!!, See I told you so! she is a non-believer in that stuff. as we live in an old mental hosp. Danvers state. with ghosts.:w00t:

I'm absolutely astounded that we're in the 21st century, and people still manage to pull off bigfoot hoaxes. Its depressing, really. I just hope that if future civilizations ever dig up our cities, they don't ever find out there were actually people who believed in this crap.

Setting: Three thousand years from now.
Place: What was once northern Georgia.
What: Scientific Expedition/Archeological dig
Who: Research team from Federation Starship Barbarella
Finding: Elastic'y, rubber'y, hairy mansuit faintly smelling of Woodchuck guts

1st Mate: "Sir, what do you make of this highly unusual piece?"

Dr. Von Nostren Lederhosen: "Isn't it clear man? Quite obviously it was worn by primitive 21st century homo sapiens as a means of producing sexual arousal in their females. Unfortunately it did not work and they long ago died off. What we could have learned from them..." :wink:

Top Bottom