What's new

Better towels, is it possible?

Hello,

I'm usually shaving without having taken a shower earlier, so I'm trying to use Kyle's prep to avoid any nicks,cuts,irritation,etc..
Following Kyle's post I should warm my face with a hot towel for about 3 minutes, but my towels only stay warm for about 40 seconds (even with nearly boiling water). Does anyone know about, or tried, a towel that keeps heat better than the average ones? Or maybe a special type of cloth?

Thanks.

Bed, Bath, and Beyond has a Turkish cotton (much better than Egyptian IMHO) hand towel that holds heat like a champ. The brand is LuxeSPA Allure. Soak it good, wring out a bit so it is not heavily dripping, place in a gallon size freezer zip lock (leave it open a bit to let steam out) and zap in the microware for 2 to 3 minutes. While you are at it pick up a micro-cotton by Suite Collection hand towel. Nice!

I just use a soaked towel large enough to fold back on itself about 4 times, seems to retain enough heat for the duration

Bed, Bath, and Beyond has a Turkish cotton (much better than Egyptian IMHO) hand towel that holds heat like a champ. The brand is LuxeSPA Allure. Soak it good, wring out a bit so it is not heavily dripping, place in a gallon size freezer zip lock (leave it open a bit to let steam out) and zap in the microware for 2 to 3 minutes. While you are at it pick up a micro-cotton by Suite Collection hand towel. Nice!

+1

Top Bottom