What's new

Bestsharpeningstones.com... experiences?

Hey everyone. I'm a little curious about an order I have with bestsharpeningstones.com.

Has anyone else worked with them? I sent them an email, but sent it yesterday, so I don't expect an answer yet.

Thanks,
William

I've ordered with them twice before, Mike's a great guy. They've got pretty good prices, quality stones, and excellent customer service.

He got back to me early this morning. Looks like there's a short backorder, but he'll be receiving (and sending) them this week. :thumbup:

Thanks for the input!

Mike is a gentleman and a great guy to deal with. And I have no idea about where you might get the idea that his prices are high. His coticule/bbw kit is probably one of the best deals on the planet for straight razor users.

I've dealt with them a couple of times. For buying DMT hones, when one lives in the EU, they're the cheapest option to my knowledge. Dealings have always been very correct.
Their prices for Coticules are a bit lower than Ardennes' prices.

Best regards,
Bart.

I've heard a few negative remarks about them. Ookla the Mok had some a pretty negative experience, enough to make me not buy from them.

Top Bottom