• Pitralon Swiss

• Booster Ice Polar

• Alt-Inssbruck

• Floid Blue

• Italian Floid

• Spanish Floid Suave

• Spanish Floid Vigoroso

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got my first bottle of AV today. The small one was in special at 2$ so I had no excuse not to try it.

Interesting to see that so many prefer the Spanish Floid Vigoroso unlike the Suave version... I don't find them that different, but I could be wrong...
My current favorite aftershave is Pinaud Bay Rum, what a blast of Bay Rum it is! Love it!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I voted for Alt Innsbruck, which is closest to "Art is King"

I've never even heard of most of those.

I'm not a fan of alcohol-based splashes, but my skin is too oily for balms. So my votes go to Em's cucumber & minty menthol splashes, and on the less expensive side, Thayer's lavender witch hazel. I'd love to try Thayer's cucumber witch hazel next.

I have been using Witch Hazel for quite some time followed by various aftershaves. Adding Speick to the routine is the only cure I have found for my occasional razor burn. Musgo Real would be my second choice.

I just recently discovered Thayer's Witch Hazel with Aloe. It's amazing. I've yet to try the choices in the poll, but plan to soon.

As my favorites aren't mentioned above, I would have really liked an "other" selection. Also, I haven't tried any of the above, so I can't really help either.:lol:

Damn I gotta get my hands on some Speick. I keep meaning to buy some!!

Should I just buy the Speick aftershave and cologne and maybe soap too and just assume I will like them all, or should I buy just the after shave for now to see if I like the scent? I don't want to pay shipping more than once.

BTW I would have voted but none of my lower-end aftershaves (Corn Husker's Lotion, Nivea Sensitive, Old Spice) were on the list :frown:

Top Bottom