What's new

Best blades for Razorock Game Changer

Which blades pair best with the RR Game changer razor. If you answer, please specify if you use the .68 or .84 gap version. Thanks!

The .84 Gamechanger has been my go to for quite some time now. I use Personna Blues or Gillette Platinum blades 99% of the time.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have a the RR.84 GC and my favorite blades are Kai SS, GSB, 7oClock SP & Personna reds.
If you find the razor is not aggressive or efficient enough for your technique just slip in a Kai SS blade, it is wider than a Gillette standard blade by 9/1000 of inch or 4.5/1000" per side. I like the Kai SS, Sharp & smooth with excellent longevity in my RR.84, it made this razor so much more to my liking. A tuck or 2 of Kai SS blades are good to have around for mild razors you wish hand a little more blade feel IMO.
YY KAI SS DE Blade Kai .871inch wide Astra SP .862 wide.jpg

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Tried several blades in my .68 Gamechanger. None compared to the Astra Superior Stainless. But full disclosure, it’s the blade I use 95% of the time. It is simply the best match for my skin type and my limited skill level, and it only runs $0.08 USD per blade. YMMV.
7D0E4C66-635E-4D77-A7F5-6DFF1C6F04BD.jpeg

Top Bottom