What's new

Best badger brush for around $35 or less?

M

modern man

CLOSE THE THREAD! before a redundant number of +1's happen. :lol:

C&E Best.

Thanks guys. Is there a place where I can buy this brush? I checked the Crabtree homepage but they say that it's not in stock.

Thanks guys. Is there a place where I can buy this brush? I checked the Crabtree homepage but they say that it's not in stock.

Are you anywhere near a C&E store? If not, then try to pick up a Proraso boar brush at Target and wait until the C&E brush is available.

jim

Here's the deal on the C&E BB...it has been out of stock on the web for months. I went to my local store and it was also out of stock and on back order. However, they are usually more than happy to call the other stores (not just in your area) and find you one. If your order is something like $70 or more, you get free shipping as well, so I ordered the brush stand and replenished my Sandalwood SC. I got a call in less than an hour from a C&E store in the next state over and the stuff was on my doorstep two days later.

Finding a store with a brush in stock is your only recourse right now, and since C&E is happy to do the legwork, it's no harder than shopping on the internet. So I suggest you call the closest store and if they don't have any in stock ask them to find a store that does. You should be good to go within a few days.

Good luck!

Matt

Also, in my case I bought the display brush at the local C&E since they didn't have one in stock. Food for thought.... And I really enjoy the brush.

Top Bottom