What's new

Benton Clay "mystery pen" purchase

I'll attempt to, if i can find my camera. The way i understand it, they're basically a grab bag so theres no guarantees you'll end up with the same ones

I had five new fountain pens arrive today!!! As promised no two are the same and I can't wait to take em for a write tomorrow!!!

I especially like the big black montblanc-looking pen!!

I had five new fountain pens arrive today!!! As promised no two are the same and I can't wait to take em for a write tomorrow!!!

I especially like the big black montblanc-looking pen!!

Pictures man, pictures!!!!

Exactly what I was going to post. Pictures! even bad cell phone pictures. I have some on the way, but I am sure they will take a few more days coming across the northern (well for him southern) border. It's funny I can ship stuff to China with less paperwork than I can ship to Canada! We do a fair amount of international shipping here at work and we have another office in Montreal, and we always laugh that we can send it around the world easier than shipping it 600 miles.

Just ordered one as well, I got a "cheap" fountain pen from a local thrift shop that I can't even fill for the same price, so if these are even marginal it will be a good deal.

Top Bottom