What's new

Belgian Luxury Coffee Maker

Its also called Belgian Royal Family Coffee Maker and I just happened to see one on Amazon which caused me to go to YouTube to see it in action so I thought it was interesting enough to share with others to see. I think its pretty neat and if I had room for more gadgets I would buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the type of coffee maker used by Jack Nicholson in the move "The Bucket List"

It is an automated siphon brewer

proxy.php

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
That was a very nice video, but boy, am I ever glad I was sitting down when I googled it and saw the prices for these babies!

What about the price? they are less than a Hario VacPot and a whole lot more interesting. I would love to know how the coffee is. Man that thing would be a great conversation piece with company.

It is also called a balance siphon, there are some for sale on Amazon in the $100-$200 range.

One was a prominent prop in a scene of the Korean TV drama called Coffee House. This guy had a lot of nice gear on display.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Interesting! I've never seen one of those!

I suppose they have a connection with Rombouts, if they are allowed to have the "Belgian Royal Family" as part of their name?

Top Bottom