What's new

FS Beautiful 1959 Fat Boy and RazoRock SB .95 with Super knurled handle for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearing two beautiful razors but seldom reached for the last several months. I will also include a Lupo .72 SB with the .95 SB razor. CONUS and PayPal G&S please.
Gillette 195 Fatboy $125.
RazoRock SS .95 SB Lupo & .72 SB $55.

Please Send PC if questions or comments.

5C5747DF-6FBC-425E-8D0E-3FDEE4A95019.jpeg
FF9D7B93-C008-4621-9636-08BB88C179AD.jpeg
4D25558A-C6A0-42E9-B9B3-F3F9EC0FC6C6.jpeg

Last edited:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
That is a excellent deal on the Razorock Lupo razors, you must be enjoying the RR Lupo open comb more is what I'm guessing.

The Lupos I can understand easily given your preference for OCs, but utmost respect for your decision to pass on the Fatboy. It looks stunning by the way.

Anyone, but with 1000% confidence from this brother. GLWTS!

Guido
Thank you kind sir as always. I am sure another one of our B&B brothers will enjoy it for years to come!😊💈

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
Nice looking finish on the Fatboy. Is it a revamp? It looks too nice not to be. What type of finish is that? I just sent a Fatboy to Backroads Gold for a 24K plating. I keep checking to see if yours is sold. I’m getting an itchy trigger finger here.

Nice looking finish on the Fatboy. Is it a revamp? It looks too nice not to be. What type of finish is that? I just sent a Fatboy to Backroads Gold for a 24K plating. I keep checking to see if yours is sold. I’m getting an itchy trigger finger here.
Hello there Ratso! Yes, a factory nickel revamp from Razor Emporium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom