What's new

Barrister and Mann Seville Aftershave

I recently ordered and received some as samples and maggards was out of Seville so I couldn’t order it at the time but did order Cologne Russe which is nice and just enough scent strength, but I love the scent of Seville soap. Before I blind buy it, has anyone used the as? Does it smell similarly to the soap and how strong do you find it?

I recently ordered and received some as samples and maggards was out of Seville so I couldn’t order it at the time but did order Cologne Russe which is nice and just enough scent strength, but I love the scent of Seville soap. Before I blind buy it, has anyone used the as? Does it smell similarly to the soap and how strong do you find it?

I was hoping it smelled like the soap too but for me it is far from it. Very disappointing .

I love the soap.

I think it smells quite different from the soap and scent strength isn’t overpowering.
Bummer. :( I had some on my Fendrihan wishlist.
I like the soap scent and was hoping it was similar.

I guess I lucked out with buying Proraso Red AS because of the scent of the croap.

Interesting, I really liked the BM bay rum soap sample. I did not like the bay rum as sample. The scent reminded my of Atomic Fireballs (cinnamon candy).

I think it smells as close to the soap as possible... I'm on my second set of soap and aftershave and use them together almost weekly. As far as scent strength, I'd say medium-low. I would not hesitate to buy.

This is quite strange. The only BM as I have is Terror and I love it. It matches the soap perfectly. I wonder once Seville is released in the deltus base if it’ll smell closer to the soap.

Top Bottom