What's new

Bambaw brush?

I have no idea regarding the quality of the brush, and no idea of where you live, but according to their Amazon US store, it's a synthetic, no size listed.

I was expecting a bamboo handle with a name like that.

But the website does say it's synthetic, and it looks pretty much like most of the synthetics out there, so it should perform just fine. Not sure I'd care for an aluminum handle, but it's a decent price if you want to try it out.

For that price, I would order a Yaqi from aliexpress. That brush looks quite small and not particularly dense. It'll work, but a Yaqi will give you more bang for your buck.

I don't have any experience with it, but it seems to be this very ~£3 brush:

It looks indentical in some of the product photos.

Thanks for the link. Yesterday when I was searching for something totally different (but shave related) it came up for sale by a different company on Amazon.

Strangely enough I can't seem to find its dimensions anywhere. At the price on AliExpress, I'm a bit tempted to try it, and if I don't like the knot, swap it out for a higher grade synthetic knot. But without knowing the dimensions it's hard to say, and I'm bad at eyeballing these things from idiosyncratic online photos.

I've had a hard time deciding between doing something like that or something custom, or buying and restoring a vintage handle (which I've done before and like to do). I think my basic problem is I don't know what handle I want.

Top Bottom