What's new

Back from Vegas

Got back from Vegas late Wednesday (wanted to post this Thursday but B&B was moving servers). This is my third time in Vegas but the first time I've really looked for anything shaving related. Stayed at the Mirage so of course I stopped into Truefit and Hill. Took me a while to find it but, for anyone there, you have to go through the hair salon by the elevators to get to it. It's just a tiny place stuck in the back. Picked up some 1850 shave cream ($30US) which is great. Also stopped into L'Occitaine in the Fashion mall. Sniffed the Cade soap ($10US) but passed as I wasn't overwhelmed with it and I find I'm more of a cream guy. They are also in the process of putting an AOS in the Fashion mall. Last place I went into was Acca Kappa in the Venetian shops. Grabbed the 1869 Almond Shave cream ($22US). For those who haven't tried this I suggest you add it to your list. Very nice light almond scent and an amazing performer. Outside of that I picked up some Pinaud Clubman from Walgreens.

Had a great time in Vegas with SWMBO and the few shaving things I picked up were a big bonus.

Thats odd, I was in Fashon Show Mall about 3 months ago and the AOS was open, maybe they are remodelling. My last trip up, I'm only an hour or so away, I happened to score two tubes of Godrej Lime for a $1 ea. Unfortunately the Indian store I got them at was closing them out. Oh well, gives me a good reason to go hunting for more indian grocers next time. Glad you had fun!!

Jay

Top Bottom