What's new

B&B reaches 1300 members 9/27

mrs. chefchris said:
It's getting awfully crowded in here. :wink:
(...)

JoAnna, would it be better when I sign off..., I think then there is a little more space in here...:sad: :wink2:

Thomas

The one downside of all this is when I go on a 2 day business trip, I come back to find 2,380 messages unread!!!

In the last few days I've been noticing a lack of activity on the board, and been frustrated with the inability to get responses on certain threads(not just mine). The high number of members seems a bit ironic to me.

Anyone else notice this?

Agent86 said:
In the last few days I've been noticing a lack of activity on the board, and been frustrated with the inability to get responses on certain threads(not just mine). The high number of members seems a bit ironic to me.

Anyone else notice this?

Sorry! I've been trying to get to as many posts as possible!:biggrin:

ada8356 said:
Sorry! I've been trying to get to as many posts as possible!:biggrin:

Really? I'm not trying to be rude, but I've found it's been tough to keep up lately. If you point me to the threads you need a response, I'd be glad to help out.

Agent86 said:

Anyone else notice this?
A,

Actually, yesterday was the second highest for B&B in terms of posts per day. Today is fairly high as well. We had a slight dip on Sunday, but that's the typical pattern. If you notice a slow thread that you'd like to see more active... Feel free to prod the discussion along. :wink:

-Nick

Top Bottom