What's new

Austin: April 9, 2011 MEET UP!

I cannot make it this Sunday, but the 15th at 1pm might work. I'll have to see about a babysitter.

I probably won't reply again, but I *am* watching the thread. Since I think I may be the only one in on this thread who is new here, just go ahead and settle on the particulars, and I will attend if I can. None of y'all really know me, so my absence won't really be an issue. I'd much rather that those of you who do know each other be able to get together.

Cheers,

Mark

Works for me. Tomorrow at 5pm it is.

I'm sorry for being so wishy-washy on this. See you tomorrow! I'm the bearded one.

Looks like I'm in although it could be a bit past 5:00 for me, depending on how the end of the work day goes.. OK to bring spouses?

I am assuming we are still eating at http://www.cactushill.com/tcp/menu/default.htm

Texas Chili Parlor
1409 Lavaca Street
Austin, TX 78701
512-472-2828

It would nice to get a head count.

CORRECT!

Looks like I'm in although it could be a bit past 5:00 for me, depending on how the end of the work day goes.. OK to bring spouses?

Dr. Spivey will be in attendance. I understand that Austin is planning on bringing the Mrs. Austin. It looks like 9-10 for the headcount.

Looks like I'm gonna have to catch y'all next time. Another obligation has come up.

Have a great evening though. I guess if this is just an annual thing, see you next year.

- Mark

Top Bottom