What's new

AOS AS Balm > T&H?!

I have to say it, AOS AS Balm is way better than T&H. I got my T&H sample pack in the mail yesterday and I tried out Trafalgar this morning. Cream lathered up well and there was more than ample AS balm. I slapped it on and performed well enough. Still smells great 3 hours later. However, my skin is nowhere near as soft as it is after some AOS AS balm. To boot, it's a little oily.

I'm not saying I won't ever buy any or I wouldn't recommend using it-it's still great! However, if you're choosing between two, snag some AOS first.

All of it. After I squeezed it out, it became evident that it was probably too much. On the other hand, the cream from the packet was the right amount it seemed.

Yeah, I've been finding that my AoS balms are totally my go-to. I currently have the lemon and unscented, and love them both. They dispense a perfect amount, and while the cost of entry is a bit high, they last FOREVER. Thinking about snagging the lavender soon, too.

AOS Lavender is my favorite scent of all the products I've used. Close second is TOBS Victorian Limes.

Don't know much about AoS balms, but received a bottle of T&H 1805 Aftershave Balm a couple of days ago. I find it very fine as a moisterizing AS with a nice descreet scent.
SWMBO is just crazy about it.

Tried with less today. Better results.

BTW: While I am not a fan of T&H West Indian Limes Cologne, I do love the AS Balm. I don't know what the difference is.

Last edited:
My, how people vary. Trafalgar ASB for me is the BEST I have ever used while the AOS unscented, although good, does nothing for me ( and SWMBO ).
Agreed the T&H samples hold enough for at least three applications.

Top Bottom