What's new

Anything like the Pigma Micron pens but clickable?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I really really like these pens as they are prefect for work when writing On the forms. Or any forms for that matter. But I prefer a clickable version which I don’t see available.

So is there anything similar in a clickable (retractable) version? Thanks!

12B6EECD-CBBE-445D-A91B-BC72FB33DF97.jpeg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
A shame! I’d take anything similar that wrote just as well and just as fine.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Yeah, sounds promising. Dealing with a cap isn’t that big of a deal but I’d rather not

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I've not seen a Parker Jotter for a while. Not exactly what Toothpick was asking about but I can't think of a more reliable clickable pen. For the last couple of years I've been using Lamy Rollerball Tipo pens. Just for a change.

Absolutely would love to know some winners here. I have a few customer sites that do not allow ball point pens on premises, and would like something felt tipped that doesn't have a cap as well.

Absolutely would love to know some winners here. I have a few customer sites that do not allow ball point pens on premises, and would like something felt tipped that doesn't have a cap as well.

now I’m curious. Why no ball point pens? My daily drivers are sharpie pens. I like the pigmas but they are a tad pricey for the abuse I put them through.

Not "clickable" but looks pretty cool, this was featured in Goulet's email this morning...

International Cartridge/Converter refillable.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom