What's new

Any Lightsaber enthusiasts?

I've got a bog-standard Vader ForceFX and one of those hokey collapsible ones I built at Disneyland a few years ago. Nothing pimped out like what you've got :O

Here they are with a few of my other, uh... collectibles.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1413753607613.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1413753607613.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 97
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1413753627632.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1413753627632.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 97
Nice! I had a vader, I sold it since i have a luke rotj luke esb, and obi wan anh.

Nice chief helmet, i also have one.

Nice! I had a vader, I sold it since i have a luke rotj luke esb, and obi wan anh.

Nice chief helmet, i also have one.
Thanks! One thing impresses me about these lightsabers is how surprisingly resilient they are. After a few beers, my buds and I have found our way into that cabinet more than once. My low ceilings have the marks to prove it :lol The lightsaber is still kicking though!

That's really cool, but I'm a bit confused on how it works

It's pretty simple really. The force crystal focuses the power of the force to contain a column of plasma. Because of this, the blade itself has no weight, but the immense power of the magnetic stabilizers generates a gyroscopic effect that makes the weapon quite difficult and dangerous for a non-Jedi or Sith.

:a45::a45::a45:

mswofford

Rest in Peace
It's pretty simple really. The force crystal focuses the power of the force to contain a column of plasma. Because of this, the blade itself has no weight, but the immense power of the magnetic stabilizers generates a gyroscopic effect that makes the weapon quite difficult and dangerous for a non-Jedi or Sith.

Big Star Wars fan that I am, I should have known that...:blushing::blink:

Well, yeah, obviously. People don't know this already?

That's nice and all, but can it give me an effortless, irritation-free BBS?

;)

+1

I have my favorite lightsaber, Luke's ROTJ lightsaber, in the Master Replica FX and 0.45 Scale. Plus I have Luke's ANH lightsaber in chopsticks. http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f16c/

Also got a bunch of plastic ones and one I made when I was a kid with duct tape, a wrapping paper roll, and bunch of odds and ends.

Light sabers are nice, but your Star Wars collection isn't complete until you have these;

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 34
Thanks guys its a fun hobby, Im looking at making one from scratch now. However I also want more razors, haaha the struggle ;)
I understand the struggle of the hobbies to well. I would like a new razor, but a knife would be nice to, then again I want to make a suit of amour, but I also want to try to get a project car in the next few years.

Top Bottom