What's new

Amouage - Reflection Men

A new offering from Amouage.

I'd love to give this a whirl... but it's a bit cost prohibitive... still sounds really nice.

Reflection Eau de Toilette for Man has fresh, spicy and slightly aromatic top notes, embodying the spirit of refinement. The textured florals in the heart notes capture the seductive power of a man's inner strength. The iconic notes of patchouli and vetyver in the base, blended with sensual woods, reflect his true elegance and underline the fragrance's timeless appeal. Reflection Eau de Toilette for Man is compelling, distinctive and unmistakably masculine.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
A new offering from Amouage.

I'd love to give this a whirl... but it's a bit cost prohibitive... still sounds really nice.

Reflection Eau de Toilette for Man has fresh, spicy and slightly aromatic top notes, embodying the spirit of refinement. The textured florals in the heart notes capture the seductive power of a man's inner strength. The iconic notes of patchouli and vetyver in the base, blended with sensual woods, reflect his true elegance and underline the fragrance's timeless appeal. Reflection Eau de Toilette for Man is compelling, distinctive and unmistakably masculine.

I see they offer to sell you a pack of samples ... maybe an e-mail can free up just one??

Top Bottom