What's new

Amateur Hour at the Grocery Store

Wandering the aisles, muttering "Where the hell do they stock the toast?"

I admit to being lost when go to an unfamiliar store. Then I go across the ends of the shelves, looking at the grocery category signs, and glancing down the aisles. If I don't see what I'm looking for, I go to the other end and repeat.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I admit to being lost when go to an unfamiliar store. Then I go across the ends of the shelves, looking at the grocery category signs, and glancing down the aisles. If I don't see what I'm looking for, I go to the other end and repeat.
signs are amazingly helpful! They say its healthier to just shop the perimeter anyway
Wally world? No day is good.

Wally World at 4:00 a.m. is quite manageable, at least around here. One of the benefits of insomnia.

The worst time is quitting time, about 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Everyone stops in on their way home from work.

I will drive to a Trader Joes on occasion. Worst time in general is Sunday late morning to early afternoon. Lots of families coming from church. Little kids. With tiny shopping carts. Zoom zoom!

I only go to Wally World at o-dark thirty. Being retired LEO the number of folks I run into at 0400 who know me is amazing. Most stop and say hi, the rest depart the premises post haste.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I go during the week around mid-afternoon. No issues. Same with Wally World, Home Depot, etc...

I dread it if I need to run out on the weekend.
I love working second shift. Whatever I have to do before I go to work is rarely busy.

Top Bottom