What's new

Alt-Innsbruck & Swiss Pitralon

Got my shipment of Pitralon and Alt-Innsbruck from Manufactum after a long wait, nearly a month. Anyway the label on the Alt-Innsbruck just says Eau De Cologne and no mention of an after shave like say on the bottle of 4711 or Speick. So is this an after shave or a Cologne?

Got my shipment of Pitralon and Alt-Innsbruck from Manufactum after a long wait, nearly a month. Anyway the label on the Alt-Innsbruck just says Eau De Cologne and no mention of an after shave like say on the bottle of 4711 or Speick. So is this an after shave or a Cologne?

Yest that's consistent with the picture.
They also have a pre/post- shave emulsion in black bottle, but I don't know if it's available in the international site. In addition to what I see on the edc picture the emulsion has lanolin cera, cymbopogon nardus, camphor, xanthan gum. not sure if any of this is wheat germ oil, but that's also in the english part of the contents.

I'm sure you can use the edc as aftershave, it's got alcohol in it but if may lack some of the other skin-healing ingredients of the emulsion. i'd say try it and see how you like it.

Well, I have had these two items on my wish list for over six months now. Finally got my hands on some and I should have it just in time before Christmas!

After reading everyone's descriptions, I'm totally anxious to give these a try.

Scent: I'm picturing Peter Sellers in PINK PANTHER where everyone is in the Alps ski lodge singing "It Better Be Tonight".

Top Bottom