What's new

Aeropress delivery

Reading the favorable reviews here on this coffee maker piqued my interest and I decided to take the plunge.
I received my Aeropress yesterday and made my first Americano this morning.
It was quick, easy and delicious.
Clean up was also a breeze.
I've found my new coffee maker.
Thanks to Wishoot and marvin100 for the reviews and pointing me in the right direction.

It uses a lot of coffee but it is actually the best coffee maker I have used. It packs up real nice for vacations, too. Glad you like yours.

It uses a lot of coffee but it is actually the best coffee maker I have used. It packs up real nice for vacations, too. Glad you like yours.

Indeed.

proxy.php

Hario Skerton, Aeropress, and a bag of roasted coffee.

where did you purchase yours from? i have one on order from amazon, but it wont ship till the 18th...lame.

I still have time to cancel if you know of a better place to order.

Also, Should i order extra filters?

I love my aeropress. Fun trick, when you press the coffee, leave a little space between the coffee puck and the plunger. When you go to the garbage it'll pop out as a solid puck and be even easier to clean as there won't be any coffee grounds stuck to it.

Reading the favorable reviews here on this coffee maker piqued my interest and I decided to take the plunge.
I received my Aeropress yesterday and made my first Americano this morning.
It was quick, easy and delicious.
Clean up was also a breeze.
I've found my new coffee maker.
Thanks to Wishoot and marvin100 for the reviews and pointing me in the right direction.

Glad to be of assistance. Enjoy it in good health.

Top Bottom