The Milord has no date code.
The Fat Boy is F3 1960
The Adjustable is H1 1962
Interested to see how they clean up.

The box from MB is like Christmas!! :001_wub:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Jay

Don that's a mighty fine backdrop you've got there!! :biggrin:

Jay I was watching that Milord auction. How does it look out of the box?

Since I put purchasing on hold, I was able to save up for a few things I've been wanting for a while:

full

The Feather and blades thanks to Brian (jbhahn) on a little trade deal. The Soaps, 38C and blade bank from Lee (missing is the GFT Limes soap refill), and the black dog tag is my new Medic Alert I.D.

Randy
As a Paramedic, I should give you a word of advice about medic alert necklaces. I can tell you for a fact that they are often overlooked by EMT's and Paramedics. The only truly safe place to wear a medic alert tag if on a bracelet placed on the left wrist. This is the wrist that a pulse will be taken from on most every ambulance in the left hand side driving world, because of the way ambulances are built. You are not assured the same level of care if a bracelet is worn on the right wrist, and certainly not if you use a necklace or a wallet card. I of course know better and look everywhere, others will not. If you have a medical condition that warrants a medical alert tag, then you owe it to yourself to make sure it is worn where it will be noticed every time in every medical emergency.

Last edited by a moderator:
SNIP

[/QUOTE]Jay I was watching that Milord auction. How does it look out of the box?[/QUOTE]

Mark,

It has some brassing on the top. I would say it's in good to very good condition, though I'm not an expert by any means. I had set a top price of $30 mainly because the case looked to be in pretty good shape. Now I need to get a blade package to finish it off. :001_smile

Jay:001_smile

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Geo. F. Trumper's Rose SC Tube & DR Harris Almond SC Tub
THANKS Scotto
1958 Vintage Gillette TV Razor, case, vintage blade pack + 10 Crystal Blades
THANKS Steve

Both arrived in the speediest manner imaginable! Properly Packaged!!!
I couldn't be more pleased!

Mike! What the heck?!? I thought you were soooo over the RAD! Surely that TV SS was delivered to your doorstep by mistake! :eek:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Mike! What the heck?!? I thought you were soooo over the RAD! Surely that TV SS was delivered to your doorstep by mistake! :eek:

Mark.... I have secretly been coveting a 1958 TV razor for quite sometime. I actually sold a near mint one to a member without even using it once myself! Now thanks to Steve in Sunny Estero Florida, I have a cased TV with vintage blade pack! I'm back up to 4 razors now.... Merkur HD, Merkur 38C, Gillette HD Rocket, and the 1958 Gillette TV Super Speed. I guess even subtle RAD never escapes us!

Mark.... I have secretly been coveting a 1958 TV razor for quite sometime. I actually sold a near mint one to a member without even using it once myself! Now thanks to Steve in Sunny Estero Florida, I have a cased TV with vintage blade pack! I'm back up to 4 razors now.... Merkur HD, Merkur 38C, Gillette HD Rocket, and the 1958 Gillette TV Super Speed. I guess even subtle RAD never escapes us!

Mike,
if you try out the TV and don't like it, I'd be glad to take it off your hands.
You beat me to it by 10 minutes!

From Mama Bear
Doc's Northern Dragon Shave Soap
Rosemary Mint Shave Soap
Clear Skies Shave Soap
Dragon's Tears Shave Soap
Mysore Sandalwood FO Shave Soap
Energy Fragrance Shave Soap - Used it this morning :thumbup1:
Hydrogen Shave Soap
Woodland Pear Shave Soap - Wife thought it was weird. I think it will be great once on the face.
Spellbound Shave Soap
Sandalwood Vanilla Shaving Cream - Wife loved the scent right away
Rosemary Mint Daily Shampoo
Energy Daily Shampoo - Used it this morning. :thumbup1:
Unscented Summer Aftershave Balm - Has a Sandalwood scent but fades immediately. :thumbup1:
Issy Sensual Bar Soap - Thanks Sue!

Non Shave Related:
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 12" Omelette Pan
Calphalon One Non-Stick 1 1/2 qt Saucepan w/Glass Lid
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel Roast Pan w/Roasting Rack
Lansky Diamond Knife Sharpening System - 4 Hone

just had to brag a little. i found 2 glass jars of c&e sweet almond oil cream for $4 each. i love the clearance rack at t.j. maxx.

Tub of T&H Trafalgar
Kiss My Face olive & aloe bath soap
Dr. Bronners peppermint bath soap
Norelco Body Groom (this thing is great, highly recommend)

One of my favorite creams, I checked our local TJ Maxx and Marshalls again but they did not have any.

Jeff

Late 40's SS (Thanks Groundhog)
Mama Bear's Rosemary/Mint shave soap (amazing smell)
Shavex Alum Bar (Mama Bear)

My local TJ Maxx always seems to have C&E Sweet Almond Oil with the snazzy glass jar. It was my understanding that C&E was going to stop making the jars, so I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to score them. I wish TJ Maxx would get the other C&E scents as well. Oh well, we shouldn't ask for too much. :)

If anyone happens to see anymore at their TJ Maxx and wouldn't mind picking one up for me please PM me. Thanks.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom