What's new

Acquisitions for September 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
In keeping with ItsAllGravy's theme I went with OC'c this month as well.

$OC 1.jpg
$OC 3.jpg

Dr Dulcamara. Im gona try it out. lol. if not ill just pay some one I have already messed up 5 out of 7 brushes. lol good thing they where the not so good one i havent tried to restore my best ones yet, I need to learn how to not jack them up 1st. I suck at this so far. but I think i can do a good job i have a lot of brushes to practice on.

Met my son from college in Exeter today and popped into the Turkish supermarket on the way.
Result- one Arko cream and one tobacco cologne:

$arkocream.jpg$tobaccocologne.jpg

I see a couple of Double Ducks I bid on in that lot of brushes! You will have the craft of brush restoration perfected soon! I like the look of that aluminum Rubberset!

This came today, 20 minutes after I finished shaving. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow!
$IMAG0055.jpg$IMAG0057.jpg
It's a 1951 Super Speed. I don't know if it's noticeable in the 2 pics, but this thing is pristine! Everything lines up and it locks up tighter than a tuned sniper rifle. I understand these things offer a mild shave, which is what I was looking for. The blade gap is smaller than my Slim set on one. It seems to be the perfect weight and feels really good in my hand. I can't wait to try it tomorrow with a Personna lab blue and some Stirling orange chill!

My 40's Gillette Super Speed came in yesterday, along with a generous selection of blades! Quality of this razor is LIGHTYEARS ahead of my Weishi. Shaved with it this morning, and don't think I'll pick up the Weishi again....

I received my latest order from Stirling Soap Co. today. 5 full size pucks including Beer and Bacon and 4 samples as well as a couple of bars of bath soap and a tin of lip balm.

$IMAG0320.jpg

Just in!!!!
i know it may seem kinda late but I had to get down to the bare minimum of my supply in order to make this purchase
really when I first started wet shaving,then found B&B I went nuts and bought too many things to try out. whiskers wouldn't grow fast enough for me to dent what I had.over all the time I found that I like the white tub of proraso/pretty much the whole white line of things that they have to offer,also like lemon from the art of shaving~those being my two all time favorites I'm super juiced about the new proraso line I may sound late again to the real proraso users but it's been a long time overdue
Fresh
yes

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 177
Got my Gillette President and a Super Speed black tip aluminum handle!

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1380293031462.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1380293031462.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 167
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1380293056356.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1380293056356.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom