What's new

Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Bergamotto di Calabria question

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any fans out there of this stuff. I went into a department store to check out Acqua di Parma and found that I didn't really liked any of their Colonias. However, they had this Blu Mediterraneo line , and I found all of these scents a lot more pleasing. However, the Bergamotto di Calabria really stood out to me. I can't' get enough of it. Also, does anyone know if there are any shave soaps/creams/aftershaves/balms that smell like this?

Look at RazoRock line of soaps and aftershaves.

XX - Acqua di Parma 'Blu Mediterraneo Mirto di Panerea'
OneX - Acqua di Parma 'Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi'

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So I went and ordered both X and XX sets but still they don't really smell anything like Bergamotto di Calabria. The hunt must go on!

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any fans out there of this stuff. I went into a department store to check out Acqua di Parma and found that I didn't really liked any of their Colonias. However, they had this Blu Mediterraneo line , and I found all of these scents a lot more pleasing. However, the Bergamotto di Calabria really stood out to me. I can't' get enough of it. Also, does anyone know if there are any shave soaps/creams/aftershaves/balms that smell like this?

I'll be brief: This scent is my perfect soulmate scent, bar none. I have tried at least 20+ scents over the last months in search of the 'one'. And this is it.

Sadly, it lasts about 15 min on me then it's gone. I am heartbroken :001_wub::scared::crying:

Its a beautiful scent , I know the longevity is not the greatest but 15 min sounds low! [emoji23]
Extro makes an aftershave and soap called bergamotto di calabria, wonder if that smells anything like the AdP[emoji4]

Sent from my LEX829 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom