What's new

Accidently received Tabac Stick

When I travel I always take a small selection of shave sticks.

Most of the time I am shaving at a campground or out on the back of my RV "booty box" and I don't have the luxury of a big counter to spread out on like I have at home so the shave sticks are just the ticket for "shaving in the wild"

This is my travel shaving "kit"

proxy.php

This is the Booty Box I shave off of. It's just short of chest high so not a perfect place to shave but my water bowl and folding mirror fit well on it and I manage to get by and stay clean shaven while traveling. Sorry no pic of me shaving off of it, just the box :sad:

proxy.php

Nice kit, Mick. That's quite a stash.

Today was my second day with Tabac stick and it was even better experience than yesterday. I had a wonderful lather following the method described by Turtle and it was really huge lather. The lather was very slick and very comfortable. It was more than enough for 4 passes !
So thanks a lot guys for your wonderful suggestions and information provided by you. I am really very happy with this product.
Previously when I was using canned goo and Mach 3, I never could shave two days in a row. There was always red rash on the neck and shaving in general felt a horrible task to be done. Also skin irritation throughout the day was very problematic. But now, since I have started shaving with DE, I can shave daily without any irritation on neck and shaving does not look like a chore but I enjoy shaving now..!!:thumbup:

Tip: If you're making more lather than your brush can hold, squeeze out the brush into a bowl and then continue lathering. Later you can dip the brush in the bowl to pick up more lather as you need it.

Tip: If you're making more lather than your brush can hold, squeeze out the brush into a bowl and then continue lathering. Later you can dip the brush in the bowl to pick up more lather as you need it.

Thanks captain, I think your suggestion is indeed helpful. It is really difficult to manage so much lather on the brush alone.

Top Bottom