What's new

A honest to goodness Delbert e-mail

This an actual excerpt from an email I just received:

I am pleased to announce effective immediately, Mission Ownership and Analysis Directorate is now:

Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLE Directorate)

The WLE Directorate is the IDS Engineering component dedicated to providing Whole Life Services and Support. This in turn will align more to our customers and core markets. Typically with any product, capital expenditures account for 30% of the total cost of ownership. The WLE directorate will address the remaining 70%. In terms of today’s DoD budget, this equates to $31B of the total O&M market. WLE will continue to provide E2C2 to the IBT’s in areas of: .....

Aside from the name change of my department, the only other thing I can deduce is that I will be busy making eetoo seetoos for ibits (little round robots for birds with funky beaks?). And here I thought I was testing radar systems.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Just think, you could have been on the committee to decide whether or not to change the name ...

"I am pleased to announce effective immediately, Mission Ownership and Analysis Directorate is now the Whole Life Engineering Directorate."
proxy.php

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Just write them back the following-

Your anaclitic proclivity for sesquipedalianisms and euphemistic lexical arcana is ineluctably concomitant with the frangibility of the managerial id.

They should leave you alone after that.:c18:

LMAO. You know, why do people think these types of e-mails are a good idea. I am glad to know I am not the only one who sees these. We actually see them like this from time to time and my group re-writes them so humans can understand them. It normally happens when either the propeller-heads in IT (no offense to the IT guys) or the lawyers write them. Amazing.